Do you check your email first thing in the morning?
The likely answer is yes. Checking email has become a bit of a habit in this day and age and email marketing is an easy, affordable way to market your business.
It is often under rated with some people viewing it as annoying but when managed properly your business can be reaping the rewards!
Here are VisKom’s top 10 reasons to use email marketing to boost your business today:
1. It’s easy! It is simple to do, especially if you have a little bit of expert advice from a expert web marketing company - We mean us :)
2. It’s cheap. There’s no expensive printing or that ever increasing postage cost, which means that it’s one of the most cost effective ways to stay in contact with your customers.
3. It’s fast. Email marketing is pretty much the fastest marketing method out there when used correctly. Your email campaign can be in potential customers’ inboxes in no time and what’s more the responses are fast too. The average time to receive responses through e-mail is one to three days, while a direct mail campaign would take minimum 7 to 12 days to generate any responses.
4. It draws visitors to your web site. An email marketing campaign will draw loads of traffic because you can embed links to your web site in the email. If people just have to easily click on a link to get to your web site instead of starting up the computer and typing in a link, they are much more likely to visit.
5. It’s global. Reach millions of people in just a few seconds! No matter where you are or who you need to reach, targeted emails lead the way. Borders are no obstacles in email marketing.
6. It increases awareness. Sending out regular emails about special offers and business updates is a great way to keep in touch with your customers. Customers can easily scan through the email for special offers and discounts and even forward them onto their friends and colleagues.
7. Up sell & cross sell. “Would you like fries with that?” - McDonalds make billions every year from this basic up-sell. Email marketing provides a great opportunity for you to up-sell and cross-sell your products and services. This basic technique can easily add an extra 30% to your average order value and is used by almost all major companies online.
8. Gain valuable feedback. Customer feedback is an invaluable tool for any business. It allows you to determine what products and services to provide, who to target and what people are willing to pay. By using email as a feedback tool you can adapt to what the market wants and ultimately improve your business.
9. It builds relationships. Keeping in touch with customers and potential clients on a regular basis is the best way to do relational marketing. People love to feel connected to other people, and by sending out regular emails, your customers will feel connected to your business, which will draw them back time and again.
10. It’s measurable! As with all marketing it is important to track the results of your campaign. Email marketing allows you to see information such as opens, forwards and importantly click throughs.
Whether your business is an online store or a small local shop, your business can benefit from email marketing. If you are looking for a company that can provide you with a great email marketing solution, manage and design your campaigns and boost your business contact VisKom today on 01656 728 901.